⭐Up to 15% OFF ⭐ Christmas Promo ⭐Up to 15% OFF ⭐ Christmas Promo
Welcome at GanjaFarmer.com Seedshop for collectors of Cannabis Seeds . Are you adult?

Phone :
+48 731 111 420
Trust us

Ganja Farmer
Marijuana Seedshop

Collector's shop since 2009


Basket 0 |
[Close] Added to basket:

Place Order
[Close] Added to basket:

Place Order

This product is not available in sufficient quantity. The delivery time will be extended by about 1 to 3 days. OK

Dodaj opinię o sklepie

Twoje imię/nick:
Numer zamówienia: (numer nie będzie nigdzie wyświetlany, jest potrzebny tylko w celu potwierdzenia autentyczności)
Treść opinii:
Characters typed:
Characters remaining:


Check your order status.

Type your 9-signs order number:

Cookies Auto

Please rate this product: Cookies Auto

Only reliable reviews please
Cookies Auto

Seed brand:
Ganja Farmer Seeds


1 seed
In Stock
 5,10 € 6,00 €
15% OFF (5,10 € / pcs)
3 seeds
In Stock
 12,75 € 15,00 €
15% OFF (4,25 € / pcs)
5 seeds
In Stock
 20,40 € 24,00 €
15% OFF (4,08 € / pcs)
10 seeds
In Stock
 38,25 € 45,00 €
15% OFF (3,83 € / pcs)
100 seeds
Available to Order
 357,00 € 420,00 €
15% OFF (3,57 € / pcs)

Price: 4.7222226
15% OFF

Number of packs

In stock


Description of Cookies Auto - Ganja Farmer Seeds

Girls Scout Cookies is a strain whose history is quite short but it's already well-known. It comes from California, the modern capital of marijuana and it became a legend straightaway. It was made by combining refined genes of OG Kush and Durban Poison and began the whole family of Cookies. Cookies Auto is a cross of original Girl Scout Cookies and Ruderalis genes.

Cookies Auto seed traits, genetics and origins.

Cookies Auto cannabis seeds are very even in terms of seed content - their dominant genetics are indica - over 60%. The remaining 40% is shared equally between sativa and ruderalis. This setup provides a pleasant physical indica effect and autoflowering traits. Cookies Auto feminized seeds were born in sunny California as a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and a Ruderalis.

How long does it take for Cookies Auto to flower up? What are the average yields of Cookies Auto plants?

Cookies Auto is suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing. However, it's fair to say that typical autoflowering traits don't always go hand in hand with a quick maturation time. The fact that the plant is not susceptible to light cycles of day and night does not mean that the bush will mature at an express pace. This is the case with the Cookies Auto variety. According to most growers, the time from seed to harvest can be 11-12 weeks.
Expect these cannabis plants to grow to a maximum height of 100cm and produce a moderate yield. It will be respectively: max. 450 grams per square meter for the indoor collection, and max. 180-200 grams per plant outdoors.

What is the high like Cookies Auto weed?

It might seem that with a moderate THC level of only 18%, nothing spectacular can be counted on. However, this is not true. The high of Cookies Auto marijuana is both euphoric and calming. Initially, it manifests itself in cerebral relaxation, felt as the relaxation of thoughts, the release of stress and tension. Then it goes into a strong physical high - you can almost tangibly feel how the blissful state of relaxation spreads through the body - it is this effect that is responsible for the euphoric, bodily sensations.

The rich flavor and aroma of the Cookies Auto marijuana strain and its therapeutic potential.

Speaking of seeds from the cookie family, one cannot fail to mention their most characteristic feature. The sweet, cookie aroma spreads around the room immediately after firing. Notes of diesel and citrus are also noticeable - the genes of Girl Scout Cookies, which carries them, are responsible for this. It's safe to say that anyone who likes sweets and a pleasant spicy, earthy aroma will be pleased with Cookies Auto seeds.
Not much is known about the use of Cookies Auto as a medical marijuana strain. Her THC concentration is not impressive, and nothing is known about the CBD content. From the aroma and smell, you can tell that her terpene profile must be rich, so she can be useful for certain conditions. It will certainly help put people suffering from sleep disorders to sleep. Its ability to induce munchies will also be a godsend for people with an appetite deficit.


Data sheet of Cookies Auto

Genetics:Girl Scout Cookies x Ruderalis
Flowering type:Automatic
Strain type:Autoflowering
Indica/Sativa:70/30 %
From seeds to harvest:10-12 weeks
Height Indoor:70-100 cm
Height Outdoor:80-140 cm
Yield Indoor:325-450 g/m2
Yield Outdoor:130-180 g/plant
THC:18 %
Taste:Candy, Fruits, Earthy
Effect:Calming, Euphoric

General specification of Cookies Auto

Brand Ganja Farmer Seeds


This product belongs to categories

Legal note Legal note
All new strains and NEW Promos all in your e-mail adress:
TR_56 > TR_57

TR_61 TR_62 TR_63

- TR_69 -